Saturday, December 3, 2011

Tħańksgivıng in a Nůtshell

"Sleigh bells ring, are you listening. . ."


Wait, what happened to Thanksgiving? Every year it seems we start celebrating Christmas by the end of Black Friday. Personally I enjoy this. Christmas is my favorite time of year! It's cold outside and everyone is a little bit nicer to each other. Oh, hot chocolate! Yes, the hot chocolate might be my favorite part.

Okay, let's rewind for a sec.

Thanksgiving was lively this year. My sister came with her two adorable little girls! They're just little munchkins so they have lots of energy. They brought a whole new level of youth and excitement to the Thanksgiving week.
Now on to the most wonderful part of Thanksgiving. . .
The FOOD. Delicious food. We had turkey, mashed potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, sweet carrots, green bean casserole, and so much more. The "so much more" includes four dessert choices that were too good to put into words.

Homemade pecan, pumpkin, and chocolate pie!
Plus peanut butter cheesecake squares.
You know me, I like my cheat-treats. I may have indulged in several over the Thanksgiving week. My Yogurt Cafe and Paciugo are two of my favorite cheat-treat stops.

It's my vice
By the way. . . Paciugo is pronounced 〔pa•choo•go〕
My Yogurt Cafe particularly speaks to me. You serve yourself. I like that part. A lot!



I can't finish this post with out adding a shout out to my very favorite place to shop. Whole Foods.
We stopped at Whole Foods on our way to Florida for T-giving. It was magical. It always is.

My trusty Garmin counted down every mile to my Little Eden

I was all too pleased to introduce my dad to Whole Foods.

I hope each and every one of you had a fantastic Thanksgiving filled with feasting!

P. S. I am already on the hunt for Christmas recipes! I cannot wait to share all kinds of wonderful ⎨gluten free⎬ Christmas delights with y'all.

                                                                Happy Weekend, J

No comments:

Post a Comment