Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Døubļe Täskıng


I kind of enjoy finals. . . A lot! It's odd I know. 
It has to be the increase of my coffee intake. Of course, straight up coffee just won't do.
Cue the cocoa powder, coffee creamer, ice, milk, and a blender. 
Sweet bliss!


Alright, I updated the Double Chocolate Caramel Cookies recipe. I made it even more delicious with only two little changes.  
Change #1 - I replaced the melted semi sweet chocolate chips with Ghirardelli dark chocolate and caramel squares. I melted down eight squares with a tablespoon of milk. Add the melted squares to the wet ingredients just like you would add the semi sweet chips. 
Change # 2 - I replaced the regular cocoa powder with Hershey's Special Dark cocoa powder.
These cookies are super delicious! Recipe - double chocolate caramel cookies
Add the changes for even more goodness

I will be posting the recipe for Vanilla Banana Nut Cookies - tomorrow.
Finals shall not slow me down! I have the not so unique ability to double-task. I blog while I study. Throw some texting in there and I'm in my zone.

Textbook. Laptop. Phone. The three essentials.

A little Biebs, Foster the People, or The Eyelight Shine playing in the background makes this set up pretty amazing.

Check back tomorrow for another cookie recipe.
By the way. . . I will be posting savory recipes, for Christmas, this week

How do you get your study on?

Happy Finals!



No comments:

Post a Comment