Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Belaŧed Ċhristmąs

Merry belated Christmas! We had the most delicious Christmas dinner. And there was lots of it! Not to mention the endless platters of cookies. I baked. Grandma baked. My friends baked. Afternoon walks became a must! I gained at least three pounds at dinner. .



As I said in a previous post, I will be posting another savory recipe. Kathy's Thanksgiving Dinner. The dish has nothing to do with Thanksgiving and it's not Mrs. Kathy's recipe. But that is what we call it. And it is so so good. It's packed with awesome flavor. Unfortunately, the original recipe isn't gluten-free friendly. But I will make the necessary adjustments to the recipe.


It's so crunchy and buttery on top. One of my favorites!
I am really excited to share the recipe with y'all. I have grown up enjoying Kathy's Thanksgiving Dinner and I hope y'all enjoy it too!

Christmas was pretty fantastic. We got to spend it with my sister and her little girls. It was a lot of fun. My grandmother, Mimi, came over for dinner and dessert. . we feasted pretty heavily.
We made great memories that I won't soon forget!

Happy Belated Christmas, friends




No comments:

Post a Comment