Saturday, December 10, 2011

Āh Deċembeŗ

                         Christmas is in the air; and you know how much I love Christmas.
Scarves, fingerless gloves 〔I realize how unpractical they are〕 boots, people being nicer to each other, hot chocolate, you guys know the drill. My scarf collection has worked it's way to the front of my closet and the jeggings are awaiting their turn to be rocked with a pair of boots! Super cute boots. Ah December. Best. Month. Ever.


As always I have a new recipe for y'all. It should be posted before monday.
Vanilla Banana Nut Cookies
They're kind of super delicious. They only made it a day and a half.
Tomorrow is another bake day. I am making the Double Chocolate Caramel Cookies, that I posted the recipe for recently, for the Marine Corps Band and everyone else coming to hear them play at our church. 
I have since tweaked the recipe just a little. Now it's even yummier!
Of course i'll let y'all in on the new adjustments to the recipe.

Also. . .
Recently I have posted mostly 'sweet' recipes. I have some savory recipes in the works for you guys.
With the big day coming there has been lots of dinner planning.
It's going to be an amazing feast.
This weekend is packed full of holiday fun. 'squeal!' So i'll most likely be posting some "memories made along the way" blog posts. This means pics. Lot's of pics.

Happy December Weekend, J






No comments:

Post a Comment