Saturday, December 17, 2011

Ţookìes

So, I just had to bake chocolate peppermint cookies. Peppermint screams Christmas to me. But this time around I had a little helper in the kitchen. My Boo. My niece, Hannah, joined me in baking these Christmas inspired cookies. Or as she calls them "tookies"


This was Hannah's first scratch baking experience. It was so special to share that with her. We had so much fun! I measured; she poured and mixed. She was über excited!


As I mentioned above, we made Chocolate Peppermint Cookies. I was in Whole Foods the other day and found organic 70% dark chocolate with peppermint pieces. I was instantly inspired to bake cookies!


This was some of the best chocolate I have ever had. I had a quick taste before we melted it down to bake with. It has a great depth of flavor. It was an extra special chocolate for an extra special baking experience.


My little love bug was so proud of our yummy creation. 

I will post the recipe for these cookies at a later date. I also have the most amazing stoup 〔stew/soup〕 recipe for y'all. It is so so good. Perfect for chilly weather.
I'll try to have it posted on Monday.

Much love, J







No comments:

Post a Comment