Sunday, November 20, 2011

Årçtic Żerø

"I can eat the whole pint!"


 I am beyond excited! I have discovered the most amazing cheat-treatI love ice cream. LOVE. But at 150 calories per serving, 120 if you're lucky, it's not the most waist to hip ratio friendly treat. So I avoid it at all costs. 



Until now. . .
Arctic Zero. The most amazing ice cream treat! A serving only has 37 calories. You can eat the whole pint for 150 cal. It is made with organic ingredients and it is gluten free. 
It's a miracle. No fat. Lots of dietary fiber. Low sugar. Bunches of protein.
And they make really yummy flavors. Coffee. Chocolate peanut butter. Mint chocolate cookie. And more. It really is a wonderful, guilt free treat.

Mint Chocolate Cookie and Coffee are my favorites
Above is the link directly to their website. Check it out. You can look at all of their products and find locations that sell Arctic Zero.
I got mine at Whole Foods.

Happy Eating, J





No comments:

Post a Comment