Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Tŵo Weēks. Toø Loñg.

I am so disappointed in myself! I have let two weeks go by without posting anything. In my defense I spent the majority of those two weeks writing essays for school.

I have aborted the pumpkin cookies. Mainly because I discovered that I greatly dislike pumpkin. Also, I decided that pumpkin cookies were redundant. There will be pumpkin pie. That's enough pumpkin.



So, to make up for loss of the pumpkin cookies, I created a special double chocolate cookie for y'all. It has been successfully tested and has proved to be a huge hit! It's loaded with yummy goodness. Chocolate..lots of chocolate, macadamia nuts, peanut butter, caramel. . . yeah it's delicious!!



The pictures have been taken. The recipe has been written down〔on a napkin, that's just how I roll.〕And I am constructing the post. I cannot wait to share it with y'all. Just a few finishing touches and the post will be up. I'm excited!

                                                               
                                                                      Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment