Friday, October 21, 2011

Pınk Şalt

This makes me want to salt my food.

I do not like salt at all. My father on the other hand likes it too much. He likes his pepper too. But that is beside the point.

I refrain from dusting my edibles with salt. I find it..well..just awful. It is just so...salty.

 For the benefit of my loved ones I will add salt to season our meals. But I myself do not add extra salt to my food.

Himalayan pink salt changed everything.


How fun is that! pink salt. It makes me want to salt my food. Just because it's pretty. This is silly, I know.

But how can you not think it's cute?

Moving on to the more important aspects of this pretty salt..


The majority of the eighty-four elements that occur naturally in unrefined pink salt have been eliminated in the clorox white grains of refined table salt we are all familiar with.

It matters what kind of salt you use.

Pure unrefined pink salt with all of the natural minerals still intact is a wonderful way to mineralize your body. And it is an antioxidant. It is the only antioxidant that works everywhere in the body. I love my antioxidants.

How about that, pretty and useful.

Natural and unrefined is always healthier! So, replace the fine white sand in your salt shaker with all natural unrefined pink salt. It is much better for you and it is oh so pretty.

4 comments:

  1. I do NOT like salt either!! (It makes me retain water, which makes me weigh more!) Yuck!

    Seeing this pink salt just makes me want to try it! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll try it together when you're here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't love salt, we're just good friends. I can tell when I'm probably over indulging by how well the imprint of my socks is visible after I've taken them off. That being said, what of the outlay for some of this pink salt? I'm guessing it's a little more my regular iodized, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a little bit more. But, it's not altogether unreasonable. You get what you pay for via health benefits.

    ReplyDelete