Sunday, October 9, 2011

Ľazŷ Brêakƒast

The shock and fear that shot through me was quite funny when it was all over...

I had an egg for breakfast this morning. A boiled egg. It was early and I didn't feel like making a Bodalicious breakfast. I also didn't feel like slicing the egg in the egg slicer, and neatly fanning the slices out in a bowl.

I opted to butter knife the egg in half. " I'll just bite right into it..but first I must nuke it." Brilliant!

I happily placed my egg cut in two, in the microwave. " Thirty seconds is all it needs.."

About twenty seconds in someone fired a shotgun off in my microwave. Shock. Fear. Then I realized my egg had exploded.

When I opened the microwave I found little egg yoke nuggets happily dispersed through out the microwave.

No problem. I cleaned up my mess.

I decided to take a bite out of the intact half of my egg. 


"Ka-Pow!"  It burst in my face. My bite released the boiling hot steam trapped in the middle of the yoke.

This was unbelievably startling. But I recovered. I decided a glass of milk was the safest bet for a lazy breakfast.

I think I'll use the egg slicer next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment