Monday, September 5, 2011

£ittle ∑den

I love Whole Foods! It's like a little eden. They have every organic food that you can possibly imagine.

Not to mention the fresh made Gelato station! Yeah… that's my favorite part.

Anywho, Whole Foods is a new discovery for me. You see, the only Whole Foods around here is an hour away. I finally got the opportunity, over Labor Day weekend, to venture into the little eden. Ah bliss.

We found these wonderful little gems. Salmon BurgersThey were delightful and no where near as heavy as beef. Throw a little swiss on top and slap that puppy between an Ezekiel 4:9 (FoodForLife http://www.foodforlife.com/english muffin… Success!
BBQ & Teriyaki Salmon Burgers. Organic and gluten free! 




A litte sea salt and olive oil
make these miniature heads of lettuce heavenly


 








The Bodamite was sweet enough to cook the burgers and toss together a yummy broccoli/ brussels sprout medley for us. And he makes the best brussels sprouts!







So the moral is: Find a Whole Foods (little eden) and never look back!

2 comments:

  1. The broccoli/brussel sprout medley that Josh made looks delicious! I am so ready to feast upon all of the wonderfully healthy meals that you make & for you to teach me everything that you have learned! :)

    I <3 Whole Foods!! Here we have this place called, Trader Joe's - it is great too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to cook for you Tissy! Come see me and I'll make all kinds of wonderful things. I have heard of Trader Joe's :) I would like to go there too!

    ReplyDelete