Tuesday, August 30, 2011

(gloo•te•mated)

First, let me introduce myself. My name is Jen, and my nickname is "Jewelamite". I'm sure that seems like an odd nickname. As I said in the About Me, the story behind my nickname is food related. My Honey is allergic to gluten. I am allergic to gluten as well. Somewhere along the line we started saying he was glutemated ( gloo•te•mated)  when he would become lethargic after consuming non gluten-free foods. Then we started calling ourselves the glutemites. Of course, this turned into specific glutamite nicknames for each of us, with some part of our first or last name incorporated. The result was Jewelamite and Bodamite. 

I hope you will join me on my search for new, interesting, gluten-free, organic, delicious food! 

No comments:

Post a Comment